When you are getting married, it is one of the most stressful experiences out there, and that means that you need to make sure that you are ready for anything that can happen. One of most stunning destination wedding location is Phuket.Top 7 Things You Have to Remember to Ask Your Wedding Planner in Phuket Bespoke Experiences. Let’s face it – very few event planners can handle everything a client may need. We aren’t your typical Phuket Wedding Planner. People hire us because they want a wedding that stands apart from the rest. Our clients are crazy-busy professionals that depend on us to make their planning process stress-free, and to discover what will make their day uniquely special. We make design and planning simple for our clients – and simple isn’t easy. Our passion and dedication to provide superb professional work surpasses them all. Behind the work we provide is an organization of excellence, creativity and communication.
We are experts in the event management industry. Our young and dynamic team has a fresh and creative approach to each event. We will always find a solution for every situation driven by our motivation for success. We work closely with our clients to provide the perfect mix of breath-taking event design, logistics planning and execution, and individualized client services, including wedding design and wedding planning. Here are the most important things that you are going to forget to ask your wedding planner. Let us tell you the Top 7 Things You Have to Remember to Ask Your Wedding Planner.
- Make sure you ask the advice of the wedding planner on how to breathe and make sure you know how to relax. What this means for you is that you need to take a moment and not turn into bridezilla.
- Ask your wedding planner what are the most common things that people decide that they are going to leave out of their wedding? There are many things that are not necessary that people still keep in their wedding and all of these details cost more.
- Ask your wedding planner for a list of all charges as well as there are many things that you may not know about that will cost you extra and that you must know about.
- Make sure that you ask the advice of your wedding planner as well about the dancing and other scenarios and know what most people do. There are many scenarios that are quite complicated and can be avoided if you simply know what others are doing and are able to plan all of the details out.
- Make sure that when you are planning your wedding that you delegate all you can to the wedding planner. Ask the wedding planner to provide you a list of all of the things that should be handled by the wedding planner. You will be amazed at how many people who are getting married have meltdowns because they forget to delegate.
- Make sure that you speak with your wedding planner so that you are able to know what you are going to do for a first plan as well as a backup plan for your flowers. In the event that something goes wrong, you want to make sure that you ask the wedding planner what the plan is for contingency in the event that there is a problem with the vendor.
7. Make sure that you take the time and that you are able to ask the wedding vendor for a complete list of all of the things that they do as well as what you can delegate with them.
There are many options that are out there for you; you want to make sure that you are able to ask and see what you need to delegate in order to make sure that you are able to be happy as well as have the best options for a peaceful wedding. When you have a great wedding that is seamless, you will know that there are many options for you that are perfect for your needs and that you are able to enjoy all of the best things about your day and not stress.
Find out how we can help you plan your dream wedding by email us at [email protected]
If you are looking for wedding decoration ideas please visit www.thebigweddingstore.com
I hope you enjoyed this blog – Alexandra Goodman | Owner Bespoke Experiences