1. Black chandelier fixtures add sexy contrast to soft, romantic uplighting.
2. Add dimension to your space with canopy fabric draped at different heights and eye-catching lights in mismatched shapes.
3. This light-and-airy look with minimal decoration (gold chivari chairs, one major centerpiece in a silver urn) is ideal for a daytime wedding.
4. Guests won’t be able to take their eyes off this incredible suspended décor featuring floral garlands and circular beads.
5. Transport partygoers to an exotic land (even if the reception is just taking place in your backyard!) with vibrant red tents. Take it a step further by projecting intricate light patterns on a few.
6. We’re not sure what we love more—the gaps of space that let light stream in or the cage lighting fixtures in this photo.
7. A colorful dance floor, canopy, chairs, and flowers? It can be done and still look sophisticated, as long as you keep the shades all in the same color family.
8. If you’re a rustic bride, rent comfy wooden furniture for guests to lounge in. Greenery and simple candles (both pillars and tealights) complete the look.
9. Romance at its best! With flowers that look like they magically sprang out of the ceiling, this definitely falls more into “fantasy” territory, but you can scale it down and it will still have a lovely effect.
10. My fellow real bride Lisa has written about her love of lanterns (check out all of her fun options here
). The five-tiered version shown here has an otherworldly feel, especially when mixed with creepy-cool branches.
11. Boxed lighting, color-washed walls and one statement-making centerpiece give your tent modern appeal.
12. All-white is anything but ordinary when you mix up textures and add gold accents!
13. Spruce up basic low centerpieces with candles arranged at different heights. Tiny bows added to simple wooden chairs are a sweet touch.
Photo Credit: User-submitted via Pinterest
14. Hosting a seaside wedding? Seafoam pillows and tablecloths are the perfect oceanic touch.
15. How chic is this ombré color palette? The dangling crystals on the chandelier add a luxe touch.
BG brides, which of these ideas would you try for your own wedding?